Definition of Pyinmana
town on the Sittang River in south central Myanmar (Burma) to which the ruling military junta temporarily transferred government offices in 2005 until the nearby newly constructed national capital (Nay Pyi Taw) was opened in 2006
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Casting Light on 'Angel'
- Words We're Watching: 'Lewk'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/8/19
- Words We're Watching: 'Nibling'
Ask the Editors
- Confusing Words—A Quiz Take the quiz
- Here Be Dragons: A Creature Identification Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game