Pulog, Mountgeographical name
Definition of Pulog, Mount
mountain 9606 feet (2928 meters) high in northern Luzon, Philippines, at the southern end of the Cordillera Central mountain range
Note: Mount Pulog is the highest mountain in Luzon.
to form ideas or theories about something
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game