Po·ko·mo | \ pəˈkō(ˌ)mō\
plural Pokomo or Pokomos
Definition of Pokomo
1a : a Bantu people of Kenya in Africa
b : a member of such people
2 : a Bantu language of the Pokomo people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game