Definition of Piscataqua
river 12 miles (19 kilometers) long in Maine and New Hampshire formed by the junction of the Cocheco and Salmon Falls rivers and flowing southeast on the Maine–New Hampshire boundary into the Atlantic Ocean
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game