Pfit·zer's juniper | \ ˈfitsə(r)z-\
variants: or Ppfitzer juniper
Definition of Pfitzer's juniper
: a low-growing evergreen shrub (Juniperus chinensis pfitzeriana) that has spreading chiefly horizontal branches and gray green foliage and is extensively used in landscaping
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game