People of God
Definition of People of God
: members of a Russian Christian sect developed in reaction to the extreme ritualism of the official church probably during the 17th century and characterized by disbelief in inspiration of written scriptures and absence of any formal ritual
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game