Pau·rop·o·da | \ pȯˈräpədə\
Definition of Pauropoda
: an obscure class of minute progoneate arthropods with branched antennae, 8 to 10 pairs of legs, and no trachea
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game