Pan·gi·um | \ ˈpanjēəm\
Definition of Pangium
: a genus of Malayan trees (family Flacourtiaceae) having entire or 3-lobed leaves and axillary dioecious flowers with a scale at the base of each petal
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game