Os·mo·rhi·za | \ ˌäzməˈrīzə\
Definition of Osmorhiza
: a genus of American and Asiatic white-flowered herbs (family Umbelliferae) with decompound leaves and fleshy aromatic roots
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game