Or·loff | \ ˈȯrˌläf, -lȯf\
Definition of Orloff
: a Russian breed of trotting horses evolved by interbreeding Dutch, Frisian, and Arabian horses and including a large heavy harness horse that is usually black and a lighter speedier horse that is commonly gray and is sometimes used for racing
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game