On·o·bry·chis | \ ˌänəˈbrīkə̇s\
Definition of Onobrychis
: a genus of Old World herbs of the family Leguminosae having pinnate leaves, pink or white racemose flowers, and flat unjointed pods
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?