Oma·gua | \ ōˈmä(g)wə\
plural Omagua or Omaguas
Definition of Omagua
1a : a Tupian people of western Brazil and Peru
b : a member of such people
2 : the language of the Omagua people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?