Okeechobee, Lakegeographical name
Definition of Okeechobee, Lake
lake 37 miles (60 kilometers) long in south central Florida receiving the Kissimmee River from the north and draining through the Everglades
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?