O'Lea·ry | \ ōˈlirē, -ler-\
Definition of O'Leary
: a game in which a child bounces a ball and executes prescribed movements (as crossing one leg over the ball) at certain words of an accompanying verse
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game