No·tid·a·ni | \ nōˈtidəˌnī\
Definition of Notidani
in some classifications
: an order of sharks that comprises forms with embolomerous vertebrae and 6 or 7 pairs of gill slits, includes Hexanchidae and sometimes Chlamydoselachidae — see notidanoidea
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game