Ni·a·sese | \ ¦nēə¦sēz, -ēs\
Definition of Niasese
1 : a people inhabiting the island of Nias west of Sumatra
2 : a member of the Niasese people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game