Ne·ma·li·on | \ nə̇ˈmālēən\
Definition of Nemalion
: a genus of reddish brown gelatinous wormlike branching algae (family Helminthocladiaceae) found clinging to rocks in the intertidal zone in the north Atlantic
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?