Neagh, Loughgeographical name
Definition of Neagh, Lough
lake in central Northern Ireland area 153 square miles (398 square kilometers)
Note: Lough Neagh is the largest lake in the British Isles.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?