My·ar·ia | \ mīˈa(a)rēə\
Definition of Myaria
(Entry 1 of 2)
in some classifications
: a group of marine bivalves nearly equivalent to Myacea
-myarianoun plural combining form
-my·ar·ia | \ ˌmīˈa(a)rēə, -ˈer-, -ˈār-\
Definition of -myaria (Entry 2 of 2)
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
- At the Root of ‘Cubicle’
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game