Definition of Morava
1 river about 220 miles (354 kilometers) long in central Europe flowing south from the eastern part of the Czech Republic and forming part of the border between the Czech Republic and Slovakia and then the border between Austria and Slovakia before entering the Danube River
2 river 134 miles (216 kilometers) long in Serbia flowing north into the Danube River
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Words We're Watching: 'Samesies'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 10/18/19
- Noah Webster's Spelling Wins and Fails
- The Disputed Origins of the 'Egg Cream'
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game