Moor·mi Bhotiah | \ ˈmu̇(ə)rmēˈbōtēə\
plural Moormi Bhotiah or Moormi Bhotiahs
Definition of Moormi Bhotiah
1 : a non-Tibetan people of Nepal adhering to Lamaism
2 : a member of the Moormi Bhotiah people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game