Definition of Mira
— called also Omicron Ceti
Note: The star that we see when look at Mira is a variable red giant, the brightest of a binary pair of variable stars, and was one of the first variable stars identified by astronomers.
Keep scrolling for more
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game