Definition of Microdrili
in some classifications
: a group of Oligochaeta that comprises slender elongated predominantly aquatic worms lacking a capillary network on the nephridium and that is nearly coextensive with Archioligochaeta — compare megadrili
Keep scrolling for more
standardized text or formulaic language
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game