Mcclintock's Tablesplural noun
Mc·clin·tock's Tables | \ mə̇ˈklintə̇ks-\
Definition of Mcclintock's Tables
: tables of mortality among annuitants based on the experience of 15 American insurance companies and published in 1896
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?