Mat·lat·zin·ca | \ ˌmatlətˈsiŋkə\
plural Matlatzinca or Matlatzincas
Definition of Matlatzinca
1a : an Otomian people of the southern part of Mexico
b : a member of such people
2 : the language of the Matlatzinca people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game