Magdalen Islandsgeographical name
Definition of Magdalen Islands
islands of Quebec, Canada, in the Gulf of Saint Lawrence between Newfoundland and Prince Edward Island area 102 square miles (265 square kilometers)
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
- Lovelock to Trichologist: 8 Words About Hair
- The Haiku That Can Pay You Contest Winners
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?