Mac·gil·li·vray's warbler | \ məˈgiləˌvrāz-\
Definition of Macgillivray's warbler
: a warbler (Oporornis tolmiei) of western North America that is similar and closely related to the eastern mourning warbler
Keep scrolling for more
showing great care, attention, and effort
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Namesakes Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Syn City Play the game