Definition of MCSS
multiple chemical sensitivity syndrome After thoroughly researching MCSS, she believed her only solution was moving to the “wilderness,” which in her case meant rural Missouri, away from man-made chemicals. Her husband built a chemical-free home there, and she began wearing chemical-free clothing and eating organic foods.— Daniel J. Vance, Deming (New Mexico) Headlight, 1 May 2007
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?