Lu·lu·bae·an | \ ˌlüˌlüˈbēən\
Definition of Lulubaean
1 : one of several early peoples who intruded into Assyria and introduced their dialects into the area
2 : a member of the Lulubaean people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
- It's a Scorcher! Words for the Summer Heat
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?