Ben Lomondgeographical name (1)
Definition of Ben Lomond
(Entry 1 of 3)
Lomond, Bengeographical name (2)
Definition of Lomond, Ben (Entry 2 of 3)
Lomond, Lochgeographical name (3)
Definition of Lomond, Loch (Entry 3 of 3)
lake 24 miles (39 kilometers) long in south central Scotland
Note: Loch Lomond is the largest lake in Scotland.
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game