Lih·yan·ic | \ lēˈyänik\
variants: or Lihyanian \ -änēən \ or Lihyanite \ -äˌnīt \
Definition of Lihyanic
: a Semitic language of western Arabia known from inscriptions of the 2d and 1st centuries b.c.
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game