Definition of Labrador tea
: a low-growing ericaceous evergreen shrub (Ledum groenlandicum) chiefly of northern North America with white or creamy bell-shaped flowers and leaves sometimes used in making tea also : a related shrub (L. glandulosum) of western North America
Keep scrolling for more
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?