Kwal·hi·o·qua | \ ˌkwäl(h)ēˈōkwə\
plural Kwalhioqua or Kwalhioquas
Definition of Kwalhioqua
1 : an Athapaskan people of southwestern Washington
2 : a member of the Kwalhioqua people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game