Definition of Kung
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a member of a people of southern Africa —usually preceded in writing by !
2 : the Khoisan language of the !Kung people —usually preceded in writing by !
Definition of Kung (Entry 2 of 2)
Prince 1833–1898 Manchu statesman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Words of the Week - 6/18/21
- The Disparity Between 'Desperate' and 'Disparate'
- An Impartial View of 'Fair' and 'Fare'
- A Guide to Em Dashes, En Dashes, and Hyphens
Ask the Editors
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game