Definition of Kung
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a member of a people of southern Africa —usually preceded in writing by !
2 : the Khoisan language of the !Kung people —usually preceded in writing by !
Definition of Kung (Entry 2 of 2)
Prince 1833–1898 Manchu statesman
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Hot Enough for You? Words for the Summer Heat
- Where Does 'Run-of-the-Mill' Come From?
- The Provenance of 'Providence'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/16/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game