Ku·ki | \ ˈkükē\
plural Kuki or Kukis
Definition of Kuki
1a : any of numerous hill peoples in southern Assam, India
b : a member of a Kuki people
2 : a language of a Kuki people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
- A Guide to Using Colons
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?