Definition of Kissimmee
1 river 140 miles (225 kilometers) long in south central Florida flowing south-southeast from Tohopekaliga Lake through Lake Kissimmee, which is 12 miles (19 kilometers) long, into Lake Okeechobee
2 city in Florida on Tohopekaliga Lake population 59,682
an act or instance of editing or removing
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 12 Words For A Lunar Travelogue
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 7/19/19
- On ‘Perpetrate’ and ‘Perpetuate’
- 13 Verbs From The Breakfast Table
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?