Ker·gue·len cabbage | \ ˈkərgələ̇n-, ¦kergə¦len-\
Definition of Kerguelen cabbage
: an herb (Pringlea antiscorbutica) of the family Cruciferae of the island of Kerguelen that is unique in its family in being wind-pollinated
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 9/13/19
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?