Kennedy, Mountgeographical name
Definition of Kennedy, Mount
mountain 13,905 feet (4238 meters) high in the Saint Elias Range of Yukon, northwestern Canada, near the border with Alaska
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game