Definition of Kelantan
state of Malaysia in the northern peninsular part of the country on the South China Sea and bordering the southern tip of Thailand; capital Kota Baharu area 5780 square miles (14,970 square kilometers), population 1,500,000
incapable of being surmounted or overcome
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game