Kachchh, Rann ofgeographical name
variants: or Rann of Kutch
Definition of Kachchh, Rann of
salt marsh in southern Pakistan and western India stretching in an arc from the mouths of the Indus River to the head of Gulf of Kachchh
something valued as if it were money
Get Word of the Day daily email!
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Time Traveler Quiz: Which Word Came First? Take the quiz
- Slippery Words Quiz—Changing with the Times Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game