Definition of Kabwe
Note: In 1921, a fossil skull dating from 125,000 to 300,000 years ago was discovered in a metal-ore mine in Kabwe. The skull, known as the Kabwe or Broken Hill skull, belonged to a hominid of the genus Homo (H. heidelbergensis).
- 'Buck Naked' or 'Butt Naked'?
- Do You 'Rein In' or 'Reign In' Something?
- Tiger Mom, Helicopter Parent, and More Words for Parenting Types
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 6/21/19
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words for Summer: A Quiz Take the quiz
- Finance Words Quiz Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game