Definition of Kabwe
Note: In 1921, a fossil skull dating from 125,000 to 300,000 years ago was discovered in a metal-ore mine in Kabwe. The skull, known as the Kabwe or Broken Hill skull, belonged to a hominid of the genus Homo (H. heidelbergensis).
to affect and impair by alcohol or a drug
Get Word of the Day daily email!
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Words from Greek and Latin Quiz Take the quiz
- Name That Thing: Animal Edition Take the quiz
- How Strong Is Your Vocabulary? Take the quiz
- Word Winder's CrossWinder Play the game