Jo·va | \ ˈhōvə\
plural Jova or Jovas
Definition of Jova
1 : an important division of the Piman peoples of northeastern Sonora
2 : a member of the Jova people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game