plural Jicarilla or Jicarillas
Definition of Jicarilla
1 : a member of an Apache people originally of southeastern Colorado, northern New Mexico, and adjacent areas and now living chiefly in northern New Mexico
2 : the language of the Jicarilla people
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why is there a 'd' in 'fridge' but not in 'refrigerator'?
- 'All Intensive Purposes' or 'All Intents and Purposes'?
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Name that Thing: Dog Breeds Take the quiz
- Words You Should Know Quiz, Vol. 1 Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game