Japanese angelica treenoun
Definition of Japanese angelica tree
: a shrub or small tree (Aralia elata) having a much-compounded inflorescence with a short main axis and spreading secondary axes
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Advanced Vocabulary Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Dictionary Devil Play the game