variants: or less commonly Isinay \ ¦ēsə¦nī \
plural Isinai or Isinais
Definition of Isinai
1a : a Christianized people of Nueva Vizcaya, Luzon, Philippines
b : a member of such people
2 : the Austronesian language of the Isinai people
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game