Instagrammed; Instagramming; Instagrams
Definition of Instagram
: to post (a picture) to the Instagram photo-sharing service The couple … were spotted strolling along the Tidal Basin to take part in one of the District's time-honored springtime activities: Instagramming cherry blossoms. — The Washington Post Sadaharu Aoki's desserts are even more exquisite in person, a perfect choice for Instagramming.— Jordan Bishop To her husband's chagrin, she's often Instagramming and tweeting from her living room couch late into the evening.— Elizabeth Wellington
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 11/22/19
- Is 'Positively' Positively Legal?
- The True Story of 'Realize' and 'Realise'
- Out to Sea with 'Wave' and 'Waive'
Ask the Editors
- Name that Food Quiz Take the quiz
- Pass the Little Ribbons: A Pasta Word Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Bee Cubed Play the game