Definition of Inagua
two islands in the southeastern Bahamas: Great Inagua, which is 50 miles (80 kilometers) long, and Little Inagua, which is 8 miles (13 kilometers) long
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
Ask the Editors
- Why Do People Pronounce It "Nucular"?
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Word Puzzles Take the quiz
- Where in the World? A Quiz Take the quiz
- Spell It Take the quiz
- Add Diction Play the game