Definition of IEP
Note: An IEP is a document that provides a detailed plan for the education of a specific student receiving special education. The abbreviation is typically expanded as "individualized education program" in the U.S. and as "individualized education plan" in other English-speaking countries.
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Farm Idioms Quiz Take the quiz
- Up in the Sky: A Quiz Take the quiz
- True or False? Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game