Hendersonbiographical name (1)
Definition of Henderson
(Entry 1 of 3)
Arthur 1863–1935 British labor leader and statesman
Hendersonbiographical name (2)
Definition of Henderson (Entry 2 of 3)
Richard 1945– British (Scottish-born) molecular biologist
Definition of Henderson (Entry 3 of 3)
1 city on the Ohio River in northwestern Kentucky south of Evansville, Indiana population 28,757
2 city southeast of Las Vegas in southeastern Nevada population 257,729
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- Is the Word 'Freshman' Going Out of Style?
- The Good, The Bad, & The Semantically Imprecise - 8/23/19
- Getting to the Heart of 'Epicenter'
- 'Conscience' vs. 'Conscious': Let Us Be Your Guide
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?
- Summer 2019 Words of the Day Quiz Take the quiz
- Obscure Shapes Take the quiz
- Name That Thing Take the quiz
- SCRABBLE® Sprint Play the game