Definition of Havana
(Entry 1 of 2)
1 : a cigar made from Cuban tobacco
2 : a tobacco originally grown in Cuba
Definition of Havana (Entry 2 of 2)
city, port on the Gulf of Mexico, and capital of Cuba population 2,100,000
Keep scrolling for more
Love words? Need even more definitions?Merriam-Webster unabridged
Words at Play
- We Added New Words to the Dictionary for September 2019
- 7 Words Related to "Work"
- The Parts of the Fruit: Seed, Pericarp, and More
- The Trick to Choosing 'Pawn Off' or 'Palm Off'
Ask the Editors
- On Contractions of Multiple Words
- A Look at Uncommon Onomatopoeia
- Is Singular 'They' a Better Choice?